- Click on the "Video Sources"tab
- Select Kinow Hosting the list.
- The first partprovides an overview of current month of consumption and corresponding costs. Encoding, storage and delivery rates will be those applicable for your Kinow offer.
- The second part allows you to select the encoding format to apply to your videos. Each video is encoded in several versions, corresponding to as many different rates, so as to provide the user with a delivery adapted to its device and its local bandwidth conditions. The fluidity of video delivery depends on the number of versions selected. By default, 3 HLS encoding formats are pre-selected, you can choose to add or delete some at will. Resolutions values given in the description correspond to the maximum width and maximum height in pixels.
Tips : 1 hour of film equal 1 hour of encoding if you keep this pre-selection of 2 HD and 1 SD. If you pre-select more HD more the encoding credit consumption will be important.
- Once your encoding formats selected, click the "Save" button.