Here are the steps to follow to upload a video file on your Kinow dashboard.
- Click on the "Media management" tab in the sidebar, a sub dropdown menu appears.
- Click on the " + Video files" sub-tab and then, click on "Upload file".
- A new window opens, you can upload your videos by drag and drop or by clicking the button "Or browse files" and searching your files. The different formats in which your videos will be encoded are shown in the window.
- A progress baris displayed while the video file is uploaded to the server Kinow. You can cancel any upload before the end by clicking on the white cross.
Important: If you want to perform other tasks during the files uploading, do not close the window and continue in a new tab in your browser.
- Once the files are uploaded, they appear in the list of video files and will be encoded in the different formats previously selected. The sign indicates that the encoding is finished.