You can use files stored on the Amazon service.
To do so, please follow the link in the bleu header and provide your API credentials:
- Enter your Amazon login credentials and then click the "Sign in using our secure server".
- Click on the"Continue to Security Credentials"
- Click on the "Access Keys" tab and click on the "Create New Access Key"
- The following window appears. Take note of your Secret Access Key or click "Download File Key" and save the file to your computer. This code will not be available thereafter.
- Close the window by clicking the "Close" button, click on the tab "CloudFront Key Pairs" then click on the "Create New Access Key"
- The following window appears. Click on the "Download Private Key File"
- Open the downloaded file (with Notepad for example), it contains the "Private key CloudFront".
- Select the entire file content (Ctrl + A shortcut) and copy it (Ctrl + C shortcut).
- Paste the content (shortcut Ctrl + V) in the Kinow back-office box called "Private key CloudFront" and make sure to delete the line break.
- Click"Close" in the Amazon previously opened window and then retrieve the code shown under Access Key ID and paste it into the Kinow back-office box called "ID keypair CloudFront".
- Click on the dropdown menu "Services" and then "S3" in the "All AWS services"
- Click on the "Create Bucket" button.
- Fill in a name for your Bucket, choose the area closest to you, and click on the "Create"
- Fill the bucket of the same name in the Kinow back-office box called "S3 bucket name" and choose the region corresponding to the one you just created your bucket in.
15) After making sure to have filled all fields in the back-office Kinow, click on the "Save. & Stay" button. The following two fields appear and a message says "Deploying...".
- Wait that Amazon active distribution (can take up to 30 minutes). Refresh the page from time to time, until the message "Deployed"