You can use files stored on the Amazon service.
To do so, please follow the link in the bleu header and provide your API credentials:
- Enter your Amazon login credentials and then click the "Sign in using our secure server".
- Click on the"Continue to Security Credentials".
- Click on the "Access Keys" tab and click on the "Create New Access Key".
- The following window appears. Take note of your Secret Access Key or click "Download File Key" and save the file to your computer. This code will not be available thereafter.
- Close the window by clicking the "Close" button, click on the tab "CloudFront Key Pairs" then click on the "Create New Access Key"
- The following window appears. Click on the "Download Private Key File"
- Open the downloaded file (with Notepad for example), it contains the "Private key CloudFront".
- Select the entire file content (Ctrl + A shortcut) and copy it (Ctrl + C shortcut).
- Paste the content (shortcut Ctrl + V) in the Kinow back-office box called "Private key CloudFront" and make sure to delete the line break.
- Click"Close" in the Amazon previously opened window and then retrieve the code shown under Access Key ID and paste it into the Kinow back-office box called "ID keypair CloudFront".
- Click on the dropdown menu "Services" and then "S3" in the "All AWS services"
- Click on the "Create Bucket" button.
- Fill in a name for your Bucket, choose the area closest to you, and click on the "Create"
- Fill the bucket of the same name in the Kinow back-office box called "S3 bucket name" and choose the region corresponding to the one you just created your bucket in.
- After making sure to have filled all fields in the back-office Kinow, click on the "Save. & Stay" button. The following two fields appear and a message says "Deploying...".
- Wait that Amazon active distribution (can take up to 30 minutes). Refresh the page from time to time, until the message "Deployed"