You can use files stored on the Vimeo service.
- On the Kinow's dashboard click on "Video sources" then on Vimeo :
Click on the URL in the blue header :
- You will create an application and provide your API credentials.
- Click on the "Create a new app"
Fill in the boxes "App Name" (the name of your platform), "App Description" (description of your platform), "App URL" (your platform address) and check the box at the bottom and click on the "Create app" button.
- Then click on the "Authentication" button.
- The following window appears. Collect the information contained in the boxes "Client Identifier" and "Client secret" check all boxes under the category "Scope" and click on the "Generate Token"
- Your "Access token" appears just below.
- Fill in the fields on the administration interface of your platform with the information you just pick and click the "Save"
- Last step, click on the "file explorer" menu and click on "synchronize" to display the new Vimeo source.
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- Choose "Do not play this video on Vimeo.com"
- Select "Only on the sites of my choice" and specify the domain name of your platform.
If you have more Vimeo Chanel, please do again the same steps.