To receive payments from your customers, it is necessary to configure the payment gateways:
- Click on the "Shop Settings" tab in the sidebar, a sub dropdown menu appears.
- Click on the "Payment methods" sub-tab.
- Select your payment gateway from the list. Each payment module requires a specific configuration.
- Click on the "Configure" button on Paypal
- Click onthe link in the blue
- Fill in the credentials from your PayPal account (email address and password).
- Collect the information contained in the boxes "Username API", "API Password" and "Signature".
- Fill out the fields on the administration interface of your platform with the information you just pick, click on the button to enable this payment module and click the "Save"
- In case you want to enable recurring payments (subscriptions), it is necessary to set the instant payment notification feature (IPN). To do this, follow the instructions in the orange box that appears when you click on the activation of recurring payments and click on the "Save"