Note: This feature is currently available only for Pro and Business subscribers. In the "Shop settings" menu, select "General settings" and then the "Geolocation" tab to access the configuration menu for this option.
You arrive by default on this screen:
By enabling the geolocation option by IP address, the following options appear, including the following configuration process:
- Select the behavior adopted by the platform for countries with restricted access:
Either access to the site of visitors from restricted countries is impossible, or they can access it but can not order.
- Select the behavior adopted by the platform for unrestricted countries:
Warning: By default, the behavior is that visitors can not access the site. Select "All features are available" or "Visitors can see your website but cannot place an order".
- Next, configure the alternative message that will be presented to visitors who can not access the site. By default, "Site not available in your country, thank you for your understanding".
- Check only those countries whose access to content is allowed. Note that it is possible to check or uncheck everything to facilitate the use of this menu:
- Finally, the whitelist of IP addresses allows you to allow certain IPs to access the site despite the limitations. This is an editable text block, which in order to function correctly must contain one IP address per line, without any other punctuation:
- Once your configuration is done, do not forget to click on the "Save" button (at the top of the page):