You can manage and create orders.
Via the "Users" tab, you can view order history and carts of your customers and visitors and manually create new orders. You can also create cart rules to give discounts to some of your customers.
- Click on the "Users" tab in the sidebar, a sub dropdown menu appears.
- Click on the "Order monitoring" sub-tab.
- Click onthe "Add new"
- Enter the customer name associated with the command (or create a new customer via the "Users / User accounts" tab).
- Choose currency and language.
- Click on the "Create new cart" button or the "+" button of an existing cart.
- Look for a product and click on the button "Add this product". You can also add a cart rule. Refer to the next section for create a cart rule.
- Check your customer address or add a new one using the "Create new address"
- Select the payment method and order status and click on the button "Create Order".