Once you have created your categories and subscriptions, you can start creating your products.
What is a product? In a product you can have different videos / extracts (e.g. episodes). It is about defining the packaging of the video files: file by file determine price, access duration, affiliated category, title and descriptions. Generally a product refers to a video file but it is possible to put several files under a product (example : season 1 with 10 episodes, so the customer is obliged to buy the whole product).
- Click on the "CMS content" tab in the sidebar, a sub dropdown menu appears.
- Click on the "+ Products" sub-tab.
- Click on the "Add new" button to add a product.
- A new window with several tabs appears. It is necessary to complete the tabs in the order they are presented according to the same principle as a subscription.
- Information : General information about the product.
- Access : Choice of access modes (streaming and/or download).
- Availability : produc publication date.
- SEO : SEO information.
- Associations : List of product associations (category, directors, actors and recommended products). Important : Once the associations made, click on the "Save & Stay" button.
- Cover : Cover image used to display product.
- Images : Image gallery linked to product.
- Metadata : List of metadata added to product.
- Geolocalisation : Geolocation settings. Restrict access to this item for certain countries bbased on user IP address.
- Groups : User groups restriction.
Warning : Prices setting can be done in two options:
- Pre-tax price : in this case, taxes are added and all taxes included price will vary depending on the applicable tax in the country of each customer.
- Price with tax: in this case, taxes are subtracted and the net price will vary depending on the applicable tax in the country of each customer.
- Click on the "Save"
- Then choose the videos (and possibly free trailer) you want to add to your product by clicking the "Add a video" button (or "Add a trailer").
- A new window with several tabs appears. It is necessary to complete tabs in the order they are presented.
- Information : general information on the video.
- Source : Video file section. Important : Once the selected file, click on "Save & Stay".
- Access : Access rules (free or subscription).
- Subtitles : Add subtitles to the video.
- Bonus : Documents related to the video. You can directly upload a document or retrieve it from the list of documents already uploaded via the file browser.
- Geolocation : Enabling IP address geolocation.
- Click on the "Save"
In the "Products" menu you can view and filter all your products and their characteristics (associated category, purchase mode, access mode, number of videos, price, access duration and status). You can also view, edit, or remove products.
It is possible to add new features via the "CMS content" tab, new directors via the "CMS content / +Directors" tab and new actors via the "CMS content /+Actors" tab then link them to products via each product sheet.