You can configure the general settings from your administration panel.
- Click on the "Platform settings" tab in the sidebar, a sub dropdown menu appears.
- Click on the "General settings" sub-tab.
- Define the general parameters: store name, email address, activity and copyright. You can also enable the appearance of a pop-up requesting acceptance of a disclaimer before displaying the site's content. It is necessary to fill in the corresponding content page ("Pages" tab).
- Choose whether to activate the automatic application of a taxes on the prices of your catalog depending on the country of your customers and fill in the billing address of the shop.
- Add a logo and favicon (image visible in the title of the page).
- Set the localization parameters of the shop.
- Choose the product parameters.
- Choose the settings of the customer registration process.
- Choose the parameters of the order process.
- Set the rules to access videos and the activation of the subscription system.
- Select the access rules for your platform geolocation (available only on the offers "Pro" and "Business").
- Set the URL of your shop.
Link your social networks to your shop.
- You can put your platform in maintenance to prevent public access temporarily and you can allow specific IP addresses which can access the shop during maintenance.
- From the commercial “Pro” offer it is possible to use the Kinow API for third party developments (desktop application, mobile, integration on existing website…).
> Other settings
- Determine the email address associated with each type of message (customer service, technical, general information, ...).
- Choose the languages available on your platform (platform in several languages offers available only on "Pro" and "Business").
- Choose the currency accepted on your platform.