Video statistics can be used to record your customers' viewing activity in real time, in order to access usage reports and set restrictions.
It works in parallel with the video player (using websockets), allowing to have micro-second precision.
Video statistics are only available with Kinow video hosting and therefore can not be integrated to an external video hosting.
For each video
You can access, for each video file created in the CMS catalog, the following informations:
- Number of times the play has started
- Number of times a video has been viewed based on a percentage of the total video duration (editable parameter). For example, from 50% video viewing, we considere it as a complete view
- Total watch time in seconds, any user combined
For every customer
You can find the following information for each customer sheet in the CRM:
- List of videos launched (watching session)
- For each of these sessions, the viewing duration
Statistics also records viewing for non-registered visitors (for free content for example). In this case, they do not appear on any customer sheet but are still counted in total, through video sheets.
You can access, through the general statistics of your platform, to the most watched videos, and generate an export in CSV and PDF format.
Real-time video statistics allow you to set up usage restrictions:
- Maximum views per customer for each video
- Multi-screen restrictions: maximum simultaneous viewing with the same customer account