Here are the information related to the end users assistance guide.
> Supported software and hardware configurations
Standard and Premium Templates:
- Devices: any kind of devices (PC, MAC, Smartphones, tablets…) allowing to browse the Internet through a web-browser can access the Kinow video platforms.
- Web-browsers : Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari Edge, Internet Explorer
- OS and web-browsers versions: the Kinow video streaming platforms use the last technologies available on the market. Those technologies which are in constant evolution impose the use of up do date OS and web-browsers.
You were not able to answser your users questions or solve their problems? No worries Kinow Support Team is here to help you!
The following article will guide you through the different steps which lead to the Kinow Support request: Support ticket creation
In order for us to be as efficient as possible, it is really important to give us as much as possible the following information when you are creating your support request:
- User context:
- User account used (email adress or account ID)
- Product ID or name
- Video ID or name
- User device:
- Device used (PC, MAC, smartphone, tablet...)
- OS name and version
- Web Browser name and version
- Casting device (Google Chromecast or Apple Airplay)