Steps to follow to add a new user in Admin.
You have the possibility to give access to the admin panel to some members of your team.
Creating different administrator profiles allows you to restrict access to certain sections.
You have to create profiles (ex: commercial, editor, content editor) and authorize them to access various sections of the administration panel.
- On the left-hand side of your dashboard, click on the "Platform Settings". Then click on "Administrators" in the drop-down list.
Step 1: Create the profile
- Click on "Create profile" you can modify its settings by clicking on the modify icon .
- You can select and deselect the accessible sections for this profile.
Step 2: Creating a new administrator
- Click on "Add New" to create a new administrator. The password you give to this person will allow them to log on the admin panel. This password must be sent to the new administrator. You can assign them the desired profile.
- Click on "Save".
- Send the login link that appears in the blue banner below the « Add new » tab, to the new administrator.