The disclaimer is a clause that limits the author's liability. This clause requires the user to accept the conditions before it can browse the site.
> Step 1: Write the clause
- Click on "CMS Content> Pages ".
- Click the "Edit" button on the Disclaimer page to change its content.
- Select "Enabled" for the Status.
- Click on the "Save" button.
> Step 2: Activate the clause in the general settings
- Click on "Platform Settings> General Settings" and then on the "General" tab.
- Activate the disclaimer.
- Click on "Save".