Here are the steps to add subtitles to a video:
- Respect the supported subtitle formats: VTT and SRT;
- It is advisable to pre-encode the files in UTF-8;
- Load the subtitles files in the "Media management" tab, "Subtitles" section;
- When creating a video description sheet, add the subtitles from the "Subtitles" tab :
For each insertion, it is possible to access the Advanced display settings of the subtitles by activating the "Display configuration":
You can now manage the
- Text font;
- Text size;
- Text color;
- Text shadow;
- Background color and opacity.
For more general features, it is possible in the "Video player" menu, "General" section to:
- Force the user to select subtitles;
- Automatically load the first available subtitle file.