Here are the steps to add subtitles to a video:
- Respect the supported subtitle format: the VTT.
- It is advisable to pre-encode the files in UTF-8 with iconv.
- Download the subtitle files in the "File Explorer" tab, "Subtitles" section.
- When creating a video description sheet, add the subtitles from the "Video Player" tab (see the article "Product Management" in the Quick Start Guide).
For each insertion, it is possible to customize the display of the subtitles by clicking on "Advanced Subtitle Setup":
- Text font.
- Text size.
- Text color.
- Text shadow.
- Background color and opacity.
For more global features it is possible in the "Display settings" menu, "Video player" section to:
- Make it mandatory for the user to select subtitles.
- Automatically load the first available subtitle.