If you are a new Kinow client, you should have received a "Account confirmation" email, detailing you credentials and a temporary password. Remember to change it at your first connection.
You can find the access to your member zone anytime from our website www.kinow.com and by clicking on the "Login" buton. In case you lose your password, let you guided through the reinitialisation process.
Your member zone is a private space totally independent from your video platform. You'll access it occasionally for your administrative management.
> Platforms tab :
- List of your video platforms (name, URL, subscribed license, status)
- “Admin panel” => link to the back-office (administration panel) of each platform
> Credits tab :
- Possibility to recharge your transcoding credits (credit card payment)
- Each time a movie is transcoded on the back-office, it uses credits, you will find the details in this tab, but you can also check your credit balance in your back-office
- 1 hour of transcoding credit = 1 hour of film encoded with 2 HD profiles and 1 SD profile (as pre-selected by default on your platform)
> Profile tab :
- Update contact details and password
- Note: this is the email address that will receive invoices issued by Kinow
> Invoices tab :
- Lists all invoices issued by Kinow (licence, setup, overconsumption, etc.)
- As well as the status (pending, settled, refunded)
=> We suggest you to save the URL of your back-office as a favorite :)