The "Prepayment" payment gateway allows users to fill their prepayment account with credits or currency. Users can then pay their orders with their prepayment account.
> Prepayment gateway activation
It is possible to activate the prepayment gateway in the "Monetization" section like any other payment gateway:
> Configuration and use of the prepayment refills
Two types of prepayment refills can be offer to the users:
- Credit: one credit allows to buy one TVOD product.
- Currecny: once the refill has been bought by the user or added to the user account by the administrator, the refill is added to the user prepayment balance.
Prepayment refills creation:
- Click on "Prepayment recharges" and then, "Add new".
Configuration of the name:
Configuration of the price:
This is where the price payed by the user is configured:
Selection and configuration of the type of refill:
This is where the type and amount of the refill is configured:
> Use of the prepayment refills
Balance and purchase of the prepayment refills:
Once the prepayment refills have been configured on the administration panel, they are then available to the users on their personal account:
Balances are displayed, and the users can purchase more credits from here.
Payments thanks to the prepayment gateway:
Once the users accounts have been refilled with prepayment refills, they can use them to pay their orders:
- Selection of the payment gateway:
- Selection of the type of prepayment: