This section allows you to manage your users and their access rights to content.
> Customer support
- This is where you will find all the messages sent via the contact form
- For each message, the status of the response is indicated
- These messages will also be sent to the email address indicated in > Platform settings > Support contacts
> User accounts
- List of all registered users: either from the front platform (via the registration form), or directly in the back office (by an administrator)
- By clicking on a user, you can view their purchases, accesses and messages sent.
- Note: it is possible to manually add accesses to a user account
> User groups
- Each account can be associated with one or more user groups
- Example: internal group or test group (to view content before distribution to the general public)
- Other examples: Access to schools, institutions, VIPs, press... for specialized content or exclusive access / preview