Important step in the configuration of your platform: the visual formatting of the web front.
> Graphic themes
This section is no longer used, all settings concerning the theme colour, theme parameters, user interface expressions are now managed via the customisation file and translation files that were communicated to you at the beginning of your platform creation project. Do not hesitate to contact your project manager if you no longer have access to these files.
- Top menu : Choose here the elements to display in the top bar menu.
- Choose within the type of element you want to add in your top menu by clicking on "Add new item". Configuration of a new item is a step process, easy to understand.
- Slider : Several scrolling images or a single static image.
- Here, you have the possibility to choose the element you want to make appear in your slider, directly under the top menu. This slider can be a single and fixe image or a multiple and sliding image.
- Choose the element to add by clicking on "Add new item" and follow the steps within the multiple possibilities in the "Item type" drop down menu.
- Hook phrase : No longer in use.
- Home rails : Very customizable.
- Here you can add different type of rail on your home page. These rails are your way to organize your home page.
- You can add some video rails, content rails, but also rails based on what your customer are actualy watching like the Viewing videos by logged user rail.
- Use these rails to present the new product available on the platform using the New products rail.
- But you can also use these rails to share some content using the Content page.
- Faceted navigation : No longer in use.
- Reinsurance : No longer in use.
- Footer menu : Footer. Choose here the elements to display in the footer menu.
- Choose within the type of element you want to add in your top menu by clicking on "Add new item".
- Blog summary : Activate or desactivate the display of the blog summary.
- Column blocks : No longer in use.
For more informations, read the article "Widgets settings".
> Automatic pages
Non-modifiable pages, which can be displayed or not on the front.
> Image formats
Choose the pixel formats of the images.
For more information, read the article "Manage the Image formats on the platform".
> Transactional emails
The transactional emails feature allows you to customize different communications from the administration panel. These can be activated or deactivated.