Your users have the possibility to offer free gifts to people who are not yet registered.
The registered and subscribed user sends a gift (access to a product for example) to the beneficiary who is neither registered nor subscribed. The latter receives an email with the steps to follow to use the gift.
> Activation of free gifts
- Log in to your dashboard, then go to "Platform Settings > General settings".
- Click on "Order" in the horizontal list.
- Make sure that the "Enable free gifts" box is green. This allows your users to offer a free product to a person.
You can change various settings:
- Usage period: Period during which the user can send free gifts until the maximum limit is reached. The end of the period means that the limit is reset to zero.
- Maximum of gifts: Number of free gifts the user can send during the "usage period".
- Subscription restriction (sender): Only senders who have already subscribed to a subscription offer can send the gift.
- Subscription restriction (beneficiary): Only beneficiaries who have not yet subscribed to a subscription offer can use the gift.